Liquasil Ltd provides a unique range of polymer based coatings designed by building surveyors for the commercial roofing sector to include asbestos cement roofs, flat roofs, metal roofs, single ply and asphalt roofs, as well as all types of gutters.
Designed to be extremely hard-wearing, our products are branded as Asbestoseal, Liquasil and Metalseal, with each one providing a solvent-free, single part, one-coat solution for many of the problems associated with commercial property roof systems.
Ease of use and cost effectiveness feature highly in our priorities, along with quality of course, which is why we only supply product to Liquasil Approved Installers – it cannot be purchased direct or via merchants and is only available for commercial installations.
Consider the advantages of our unique polymer roof coating range:
- The ONLY BBA Approved asbestos roof coating
- 20 Years Product Warranty when installed by approved installers (10 years for gutters)
- 100+ Years life expectancy
- Effective at temperature range from -60 to +200 degrees celsius
- Can be installed in dry conditions at temperatures as low as -5 degrees celsius
- Solvent & VOC Free (Asbestoseal 20 contains minimal solvent to allow airless spraying)
- Resistant to UV
- No Fleece Required
- Will not support organic growth (no more moss / lichen)
- Up to 100% volume solids – no shrinkage when cured
- Approvals include: DIN EN ISO 7783-2 water vapour permeability, BS6920 test on effect of water quality, BS476 Pt 6 Surface spread of flame (Class 0)
But it’s not just our products that are unique, because our range of liquid applied roof coatings are designed by Chartered Building Surveyors with a full understanding of the most common roof problems. Our highly experienced paint & polymer chemists work directly with our surveyors to ensure we are always abreast of new technologies and we act quickly to bring them to market.
This means that when it comes to specifying the correct solution for problematic roofs and gutters, we have no equal in the market place.
Our understanding goes well beyond coatings, because we know the structures and the problems associated with different types of roofing materials and systems. This means that you’ll always get the right solution based on the individual roof issues, not on sales quotas!
For total peace of mind, our surveyors and chemists are always available to discuss technical issues with architects, surveyors and other industry professionals at no charge.
Our Chartered Building Surveying practice often manages large scale industrial property refurbishment projects and has provided the following installed price guideline for those considering asbestos roofing works.
The above budget prices are indicative only and reflect the national average.
Project size and geographical location will affect pricing.
We welcome enquiries from roofers, specifiers, architects, property managers
and landlords and can supply our products nationwide to roofing contractors.
If you are interested in specifying or becoming an approved installer
of our products, please call us on 0121 709 5352 or click here to see the approved installer benefits.